Saturday, August 25, 2007

News for food eaters

See, this is the problem with leaving the house. I went to the Rising Tide New Orleans conference this morning, and met bloggers and partisans of blogs.
So, I'm talking about lots of stuff, other people are talking about stuff and I mention food stuff and everyone wants to know more. Bloggers are very enthusiastic folks you know.
So I (gulp) added another blog:

http://nolafoodnews.blogspot.com

DO NOT worry; I am not sitting in my FEMA trailer typing away for 10-12 hours a day. Honestly, I get out. Really.
But I do spend so much time spreading the gospel of local food (did you know about Asian pears? say Aaaamen) that it seems time to have a site for all of the info, surveys and questions.
Spread the word, bookmark the site and come to it often.

But don't forget lowly lagalounola either.

Dar

No comments: