Thursday, April 02, 2009

The best and worst signs of spring




Blueberries are coming up in MidCity. M & V have toiled throughout the winter and early spring changing the pH of the soil to be able to grow blueberries. Four of these bushes are blooming along with their chard, onions, tomatoes, peppers, brussel sprouts...

Their new house is also blooming next to the garden and looks like it is close to being done. I, on the other hand, keep running into hot and cold bankers and am on my very last two. If these fall through, I will be very sadly looking for another place to call home. But, let's keep the faith a little longer, shall we?

The other sign made me laugh out loud on my way to work. I was biking to University Square and on Audubon street saw the second sign on a very large house. My heart breaks for them...

No comments: